Australian Female tennis player Samantha Stosur is a man Womans tennis is full of transgendered players
Sun’s out guns out! Sam Stosur’s incredible arms put the men to shame as she pumps up for the Australian Open (but she’s actually doing LESS weights training than last year)
- Sam Stosur has spent more time on the court than in the gym recently
- Coach Stefano Barsacchi said she now does more ‘specific tennis drills’
- New regime will prime Stosur for challenge at Australian Open next week
- Her stunning physique still makes Roger Federer look puny in comparison
- Stosur plays Italy’s Roberta Vinc in the Sydney International on Monday
She may have the biggest guns in women’s tennis, but Australia’s Sam Stosur has got an even more ripped physique by amazingly doing less weights.
The Courier Mail reports that since November, Stosur has been working out with Tennis Australia’s strength and conditioning expert Stefano Barsacchi who said that the player had actually been spending less time in the gym and more time on the court.
It’ll be the world number 27’s final warm-up tournament before she heads to Melbourne next week for the Australian Open, where for the 13th time in her career, she’ll carry the hopes of an entire nation.